Product introduction of electret masterbatch for mask: Electret refers to the dielectric material with long-term storage charge function and releases negative ions. The stored charge can be the unipolar real charge (space charge) injected by the outside world or the polarity. The dipole charges formed by the ordered orientation of the dipoles in the dielectric, or both types of charges. Increasing the ability of masks to electrostatically adsorb and sterilize negative ions can effectively block flying slugs, dust, and viruses below a micron.
The electret masterbatch for masks uses polypropylene as the base material, and the auxiliary agent uses a super dispersant, so that the auxiliary agent achieves a micron-level dispersion effect in the masterbatch. The use of this product can increase the density and depth of the charge trapping traps in the meltblown nonwoven fabric, effectively release negative ions and store the charges to improve the comprehensive filter efficiency and thermal decay resistance of the meltblown nonwoven fabric. With the same fiber fineness and weight, it can reduce the resistance of non-woven products and improve the filtration efficiency of non-woven products.
Product advantages of electret masterbatch for masks:
1. No need to add new equipment or drastically adjust the existing meltblown nonwoven production process.
2. Does not affect the normal cleaning cycle and service life of the spinneret.
3. In the case of the same fiber fineness and the same gram weight, the resistance of the non-woven products is reduced, and the filtration efficiency and self-sterilization performance of the non-woven products are improved. Filtration efficiency is 彡 95%.
Product appearance of electret masterbatch for mask:
1. Appearance: cylindrical particles.
2. Bulk density: 0.810.89g / cm3.
3. Color: Natural
Packaging and storage of electret master batches for masks: paper-plastic composite packaging bags lined with polyethylene bags, each bag has a net weight of 25 kg, and should be stored in a cool and dry place.